Our Organic Deodorant Cream is an extremely effective blend of botanic & mineral ingredients which will neutralise odour and discourage excessive moisture while nourishing underarm skin. Made with our anti-fungal & anti-oxidant Organic Soapnut Extract, it is fast absorbing and non-greasy. Free from: Aluminium, parabens, phthalates, propylene-glycol, and GM ingredients.
- ORGANIC WILDCRAFTED SOAPNUTS EXTRACT has a stimulating effect to skin cells and helps the skin to produce it's own hyaluronic acid, which creates better hydrated, softer and smoother skin. Inside the fruit there are also natural sugars which attract moisture and lock it in, making the skin more resistant and elastic - therefore helping in the battle against dry and ageing skin.
- ORGANIC SHEA possesses anti-inflammatory qualities and gets absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy residue or clogging the pores. Being rich in vitamins A and E, it soothes dryness and repairs damage.
- SODIUM BICARBONATE is a valuable mineral known to balance your skin's natural pH and it also inhibits bacteria which means long-lasting freshness.
- ORGANIC COCONUT OIL cools, nourishes, detoxifies and soothes skin.
- ORGANIC ARROWROOT allows the cream to glide onto skin effortlessly without any greasy residue. It will sit invisibly on the skin helping to absorb perspiration throughout the day.
- OUR PURE ESSENTIAL OIL blend provides exceptional odour minimization and a fresh floral scent.
HOW TO APPLY: Remove a pea-sized amount from jar using enclosed spatula or finger, soften between fingertips and apply on to clean skin.
Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. For the best result, shave underarms the night before to ensure no irritation occurs.
*Additional information: Although Sodium Bicarbonate is a natural mineral, a very small percentage of people may find they have a slight reaction to it. We would advise to please do a test patch for 2 days prior to using. If you experience any redness or irritation, please discontinue use.
STORAGE: In cool area out of direct sunlight, or in cupboard. The new formula will keep it solid in warmer temperatures, if it does melt just pop it in the fridge to firm up a bit before use.