Baba & Boo Hemp boosters measure approx: 37 x 13cm
They are made from:
- Outer layers - 55% cotton, 36% hemp, 4.5% viscose, 4.5% linen
- Inner layers - 59% cotton, 41% viscose
Hemp booster pads are super-absorbent without adding too much bulkiness.They are, however, bulkier than the Easy Peasy hemp pads.
Ideal for night times, long car journeys etc.
Quite slow drying - but worth it if you have a super-wee-er.
- Wash up to 60 degrees.
- Tumble dry on low if necessary, but please line dry when you can.
- We know that some of you choose not to pre-wash your nappies and bamboo inserts - but hemp really do need a few pre-washes to create extra absorbency - ideally 4-5 times.
- It is normal for hemp to shrink slightly when you first wash it. Please don't worry, we have sized them to cope with a little shrinkage! Give your inserts a good tug when they come out of the wash ('reshape whilst damp') - this will resize them nicely and help them to lie nice and flat inside the pocket.
- Please don't use fabric conditioner on your nappies or inserts as it makes them less absorbent.