The Planet Wise 'Hanging' wetbag has 2 compartments. It measures approximately 40 x 67cm (while the smaller compartment is 40 x 59cm). It can be used in place of a nappy bucket. Hanging it from the back of a door can save on floor space. They hold around 16-18 nappies (the Tots Bots nappy bucket holds around 12).
- PVC-free interior and lead-free zip.
- Reusable so avoids the use of single-use plastic bags, helping to protect our planet.
- Made in the USA.
- Made with high-quality designer fabrics with co-ordinating inner waterproof material and water resistant, locking zip.
- Each bag is innovatively sewn with hidden seams and sealed for no wicking or leaking - FIRST in the industry.
- Resists most odors and stains keeping smells in.
- Machine Wash and dry with clothes or washable nappies (please do NOT use bleach).
Wet Bags in the 'Performance' line are made with a canvas-like material which is coated with a non-toxic water repellent, making them water resistant. The water repellent does not wash out onto other items in the laundry and retains 95% effectiveness even after 100 washes!
100% Waterproof Innovative Seam Sealing
Most waterproof material, when sewn, leaves tiny holes in the fabric allowing liquid to seep out over time. It is a myth (and still popularly circulated) that if you dry PUL the holes will re-seal. This will not happen. Some companies use a sealing tape to make their seams waterproof, this almost always fails and the tape comes off at some point causing a mess. After a lot of research, Planet Wise Inc has discovered an innovative way to seal the seams so NO liquid can escape along the bag's edges! We seal our seams with pressure so no tape or glue is used making them 100% waterproof!