If you're in the Chester, Cheshire, Wirral, North Wales area you can book an appointment for a one-to-one consultation. All consultations will be with me, Lizzie,
What will we discuss?
- The different types of nappies (all-in-one, pocket, 2-part, terry squares etc)
- Differences between the brands (Motherease, Tots Bots, Baba & Boo, Little Lovebum etc)
- The pros and cons of reusable nappies
- The practicalities of using cloth nappies (washing, drying, taking them out and about, specific night times nappies etc)
- How many nappies you'll need and which accessories (buckets, nappy liners, waterproof bags, washable baby wipes, plus breast pads, swim nappies etc)
What will the consultation cost? Nothing. It's FREE.
Will I need to buy anything? No. I never put any pressure on anyone to buy anything, but if you choose to buy something we have things in stock so you can take them away with you on the day if you wish.
How long will it take? Generally around 1 hour.
When should I arrange the appointment? If you're still pregnant, it's worth coming over before baby arrives, that way you can take your time going through the options. If you wish, you can then come back again, once baby is born, so you can try the nappies on and get a feel for which work best. If baby has already been born it's worth waiting until baby gets to at least 10lbs/4.5kg as, before then, baby will probably be too small for a lot of the nappies.
Where will the consultation be held? 26 Sandileigh, Hoole, Chester, CH2 3QP
What times are available? We can arrange daytime appointments as well as some evenings and weekends. Just give me a call to discuss.
How do I book an appointment? Call or email