Vouchers up to £54.15 (depending on borough)
Lizzie's Real Nappies are a registered supplier for the Real Nappies for London Scheme.
A number of London boroughs offer residents a financial incentive to try reusable nappies, with the aim of cutting down on the number of nappies going to landfill/incineration. Participating London boroughs offer nappy vouchers of up to £54.15. These vouchers can be redeemed against nappies (and some nappy accessories) at our online store (see details below).
Here is a list of the boroughs currently taking part in the scheme. An up to date list of participating boroughs can be found at the Real Nappies for London website.
|London Borough||Voucher amount|
If you have not yet applied for your RNfL voucher, you may download the leaflet here.
Have you already claimed you Real Nappies for London voucher?
If so, you can use your voucher at our online store. Here’s how:
1. Once you have received your online voucher from your local council email it to us at email@example.com.
2. Once we receive, and validate, your voucher we will then email you with a voucher code. This voucher code can then be used online against your order.
3. Once you have a voucher code, place your order online and use the voucher code, when requested, at checkout. This will reduce the size of the bill by the amount shown on the voucher. Anything extra can be paid by debit/credit card or Paypal.
Terms and conditions
The voucher can only be redeemed for cloth nappies and reasonably associated sundries such as: wraps, grippers, liners, training pants or for a trial nappy laundry service.
The voucher cannot be redeemed against swim nappies, nappy bag / buckets, mesh bags, nappy cleansers, reusable wipes and any other nappy associated accessories.
- Vouchers cannot be accepted for a purchase made retrospectively.
- No cash change can be given.
- Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date shown on the voucher.
- Goods can only be dispatched to the name and address shown on the voucher.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.