By buying this pack of 3 Earthwise pads you have donated a pad to an orphaned girl in Kenya through Nasio Trust. Buy 3, give 1 free.
Earthwise reusable menstrual pads offer a convenient alternative to disposables sanitary pads. Comfy to wear and easy to care for - isn't it time you went reusable?
- two popper settings on the wing to give a good fit on your underwear
- every pad has a size label on it - no more confusion over which size is which
- machine washable at 40 degrees
- air dries quickly
- comfy microfleece layer keeps you feeling dry
- stain resistant fabric
- also available in packs of 3 in support of charity (listed separately)
Each reusable pad consists of a leakproof PUL backing layer in a colour or print, a 2 layer microfibre core, and a top layer of white microfleece next to the skin. These pads are suitable for average flow, and can also be used as back up when using a cup or sponge.
The small size is approximately 17.5cm long, and width when closed is 6.5 or 7.5cm, depending on the popper setting chosen.
The medium size is approximately 19.5cm long, and width when closed is 6.5 or 7.5cm, depending on the popper setting chosen.
This long size is approximately 27cm long, and width when closed is 6.5 or 7.5cm, depending on the popper setting chosen.