Jack N'Jill Toothbrush with Compostable and Biodegradable Handle
The soft bristles are ideal for growing milk teeth, with a comfortable, ergonomic handle made for little hands (and comfy for parents). Made from 100% corn starch, the handle is fully compostable, reducing the number of plastic toothbrushes going to landfill.
- Plastic alternative to standard toothbrushes
- BPA Free
- Non GMO 100% Corn Starch handle - naturally compostable and biodegradable
- Nylon bristles
- Suitable from first tooth
- Break off toothbrush head
- Discard with care - Nylon is a recyclable material, but please check with local recycling
- Place toothbrush in compost. Typically takes 90 days to break down.
Care & Handling
- Replace toothbrushes every 8 weeks and after illness
- Store upright to air dry, away from the toilet area
- Jack N' Jill Bio Brush cannot be sterilised in boiling water or microwave, due to the corn starch material.