If you like the Easy Peasy birth-to-potty Bumble but would prefer it without the fleece layer against baby's skin, this may be the answer. Easy Peasy are increasingly being asked for a non-fleece, natural fabric, version of the Bumble and so they've added the 'Tumble' to their nappy inventory.
NB. This nappy requires a pin or Nappi Nippa to fasten it and a separate waterproof wrap. We'd recommend the Motherease Airflow wrap. You'll need around 1 wrap to every 3-4 nappies. When changing the nappy, the waterproof wrap often comes off clean so can be used again for a few more nappies (wash the wrap if it has poo on it or when it becomes a bit smelly!)
- It's the same as the Bumble but instead of the fleece you get terry towelling against the skin instead.
- As towelling is bulkier than fleece, the booster, which comes with the nappy, is made up of 2 layers to terry towelling rather than 3.
- All-in-all you get: the main shell with 1 layer towelling agains the skin and 2-layer away from the skin, plus the booster pads (which poppers in) made up of 2 layers of towelling
- The booster pad can be removed from the nappy to make it slimmer for a newborn (although it is still pretty bulky at this stage!)
- Size approx 10lbs - 35lbs
Fabric Content of terry towelling - 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester
** Designed and hand made in Oxfordshire **