If you're looking for a reusable nappy that's great value but easier to use than a terry square, the Eco Bumble may well be the answer.
- It's elasticated at the legs and waist and so gives a great fit and secure containment.
- It's really easy to dry.
- It has a single layer of terry towelling on the outside and a single layer of fleece on the inside (against baby's bottom). Between these layers you'll find a pocket. This pocket can be stuffed with anything you have to hand. Second hand boosters are very easy to come across, or you could use terry squares (folded into a rectangle).
- The nappy is held in place with a pin or Nappi Nippa (bought seperately) and needs to be used with a separate waterproof cover such as the Motherease Airflow (bought separately). As a guide, you'll need around 1 waterproof cover for every 3-4 nappies.
- The nappy fits from around 10-35lbs. Fold the nappy in on itself to make it shorter for a smaller baby.
- For those who know the standard Easy Peasy Bumble, it's cut the same way but the standard Bumble has 2 layers of terry towelling on the outside (the Eco-Bimble has just one) and it comes with it's own 3 layered booster (which poppers into position), while the Eco-Bumbles comes without any inserts. Please note that the Eco-Bimble does not have these poppers.