This kit has been put together for those people looking for a mix of different nappy types - allowing you to compare and contrast many of the different options available. The value of the kit is £50 so is ideal for those wanting to use their £50 Real Nappies for London scheme voucher (from Bexley Council and Kingston upon Thames Council). These kits keep things nice and easy but if you'd prefer to choose your own nappies that's absolutely fine too.
The kit includes:
- 1 x Motherease Wizard Uno Onesize As an 'all-in-one' nappy this is one of the most easy to use and reliable nappies on the market. These nappies will fit from around 10-35lbs (4.5 - 16kg) so should fit right through to potty training but may be a little loose fitting on newborns. If you get any leakage, wait until baby has put a little weight on and try again.
- 1 x Little Lamb sized pocket nappy. This pocket nappy is a cheaper option than Uno above. Unlike the Uno, which fits from around 4.5-16kg), these come in 2 sizes. Select the small size 3.2-9kg (7-20lbs) or larger size 9-16kg (20-35lbs) on the menu.
- 1 x unbleached Motherease Sandy As a '2-part nappy' the Sandy only provides the absorbency part of the nappy - you'll need to use a separate waterproof wrap over the top such as the Airflow wrap (below). Select small 3.5-9kg (8-20lbs) or large size 9-16kg (20-35lbs)
- 1 x Muslinz 60 x 60 terry square (to be folded and used with the Motherease Airflow wrap and a Nappi Nippa). This can be used right through from birth to potty training but will be pretty bulky on a newborn. If you have an older child and would prefer to take a booster pad in it's place let us know.
- 1 x Motherease Airflow wrap. Provides the waterproof element to go over the Motherease Sandy and terry square. Again, select size as required.
- We will also include instructions and a mix of disposable and washable nappy liners for you to try.
Colours shown on images are just an example of colours available. If you would like specific colours please put a note on your order and we will try to accommodate this.