This waterproof cover is part of the Wizard Duo All-in-Two system. Used with the Wizard Duo insert (bought separately) it provides the performance of a 2-part nappy system, with the convenience of an all-in-one nappy. You simply popper the absorbent insert into the wrap, use the nappy, change the insert when dirty and place a new insert into the original wrap (the wrap only needs changing when it becomes dirty). You'll find that, in an average day, you might use 2 wraps with 6 inserts. This combination is available as a bulk-buy kit.
Sizing of Duo wraps:
- The Wizard Onesize cover fits from around (10-35lbs) - this should suit most babies from a few weeks after birth until potty training. Some babies may, however, require smaller sizes, while some older toddlers may require larger sizes.
- The Small Duo cover fits from around 8-18lbs (will give a neater fit on a smaller baby than the Onesize cover)
- The X-Large Duo cover fits larger toddlers from around 35-45lbs.
Here's how it works:
1. Popper the absorbent insert into the waterproof cover.
2. Place the nappy on baby.
3. Once wet or soiled, remove Duo insert from the cover and popper in a clean one. You can use the cover up to 3-4 times before washing.
The cover is 100% polyester. They are the same fabric as the Motherease Airflow and Rikki wraps.
The inserts are available in Stay-dry polyester and unbleached cotton. See for information here.